If you’re not following the news, players have finally completed the Corridors of Time puzzle in Destiny 2 yesterday. With that, Bungie released a new questline for Bastion (exotic fusion rifle) which was data-mined a while ago. There are a total of 20 pathways with codes that you need to go through to get all the lore entries and an emblem. Each of these paths has 6 to 7 corridors. After that, you’ll be getting through another 30-corridor pathway which could probably take you a lot of time. The good news is, Bungie announced on Twitter that they will be releasing Bastion quest line with this week’s reset on January 21, 2020, which is like four hours at the time of writing this article.
Destiny 2: Bastion – How to Acquire
In order to get Bastion in Destiny 2, you need to complete a number of steps that come with the questline. Below, you can see a quick guide for this exotic weapon:
- Visit Saint-14 in the Tower and speak with him. He’ll give you the quest.
- Eliminate five Fallen Captains and Servitors on the Tangled Shore.
- Then visit Spider.
- Complete the Empty Tank lost sector.
- Speak with Spider once again.
- Defeat 30 challenging enemies, complete 10 Spider bounties, and complete 8 Pubic Events on the Tangled Shore. (Heroic public events progress the step faster)
- Complete the lost sector in Four-Horn Gultch.
- Defeat Reysk, the Waning Light, in The Hollowed Lair, Momento strike.
- Return to Saint-14 and get your Bastion.
Destiny was released on September 9, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Destiny 2 was released on September 4, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in 2019 on Google Stadia.