With the Season of the Worthy going live next week on March 10, 2020, players are expecting to see what this new season beholds. Bungie has just released a brand-new gameplay trailer for season 10 and we have to say, Bungie has gone full Russian-themed with the free seasonal armor. Bungie has updated its website with a new page for season 10. Below, you can see a list of activities for those who own the season of the worthy season pass and for those who don’t.
Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy – Season Pass Owners
- Weekly Rasputin Challenges
- Legendary Lost Sectors
- New Exotic questline
- Instantly unlock the Seventh Seraph armor sets for each class
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
- New triumphs, bounties, and Seasonal lore books
- Exotic emote, Ghost, ornament, and finisher
- All XP gains are increased throughout the Season
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
- All free Destiny 2 content also included
Available to All Destiny 2 Players
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
- Rank up to unlock the Seasonal armor set: Seventh Seraph
- Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
Looks like we’re getting legendary Lost Sectors with season 10 in Destin 2 along with some exciting new surprises. Are you excited about what’s about to come in Destiny 2 season of the worthy? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Destiny was released on September 9, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Destiny 2 was released on September 4, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in 2019 on Google Stadia.