Operation Void Edge is going live tomorrow on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. With that, Ubisoft will be releasing a brand-new update that’ll fix a bunch of previously known issues and bugs in the game. Today, we’re going to take a look at the complete patch notes for Operation Void Edge in Rainbow Six Siege.
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge Patch Notes
With the release of Y5S1, OBS is now compatible with Vulkan. This includes capture-mode.
Situations and Tutorials can now be found in the new Learning Area section.
- Removed Frag Grenades, replaced with Claymore
- Reduced recoil now only applies to the first 11 bullets
- Increased resettle time after burst firing
- Faster uptime to increase vertical recoil
- Slightly increased recoil + spread
- FIXED – Clash Exploit.
- FIXED – Various Iana/Oryx/Oregon Rework fixes to prepare for their release (see Test Server Patch Notes for details).
- FIXED – Melee SFX muffled while prone.
- FIXED – Missing SFX when picking up a claymore while crouched.
- FIXED – Some missing SFX when in observation mode.
- FIXED – SFX of throwable gadgets can be muffled or missing if another SFX is played before.
- FIXED – Various minor SFX issues when deploying gadgets.
- FIXED – Missing drone sounds for other players in the match.
- FIXED – Slug shotguns will destroy only the first layer of a destructible wooden wall.
- FIXED – Missing debris on the floor when the player damages a barricade with a shotgun.
- FIXED – Some weapons have inconsistent damage values between PvE and PvP.
- FIXED – Rappel prompt is sometimes available from a long distance from the ledge.
- FIXED – Gadgets sometimes not sticking when deployed on roof hatches during the prep phase.
- FIXED – Operators unable to climb ladders when a deployable shield is placed at the top of the ladder.
- FIXED – Planting the defuser on a breached wall can end the match and incur a loss.
- FIXED – Inconsistencies with shrapnel from Operator gadget explosions.
- FIXED – Barricades disappear when vaulting through them after they are only partially destroyed.
- FIXED – Operator collision issues with indestructible walls.
- FIXED – Various Iana bug fixes.
- FIXED – Various Oryx bug fixes.
- FIXED – Various gun, Operator model clipping issues while performing various actions.
- FIXED – Various issues with sight alignment and obstruction while/during ADS for some operators/guns.
- FIXED – Various Operator model minor VFX issues when performing some actions or sequences of actions.
- FIXED – Amaru can sometimes kill a defender after reeling in under certain circumstances.
- FIXED – Ash’s and Zofia’s projectiles can damage operators without destroying the barricade if they are shot at the window’s frame.
- FIXED – Ash’s breaching round sometimes will not breach destructible walls if fired from an angle and close to a metal border.
- FIXED – Blitz exposes himself (from the safety of his shield people) from 3rd person POV when using his shield.
- FIXED – Caveira’s Luison damage text is incorrectly stated as 55 in the loadout menu (65 is the correct damage value).
- FIXED – Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb VFX not appearing for a Defender kicked from cams.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai appears OOB while in support mode if thrown and the spectating player joins back into the game.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai can do a full rotation when spectating after being attached to a surface.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai not visible and showing incorrect lights during replays.
- FIXED – Fuze and Monty deploying their drones in advanced mode even if the option is set to standard.
- FIXED – Glaz’s flip-sight has different FOV levels when standing vs proning and using the same sight.
- FIXED – Glaz’s fire rate is lower on PvE compared to PvP.
- FIXED – AOE of Goyo Volcan flames is not propagating through a pre-barricaded door or large holes in walls.
- FIXED – Goyo is not receiving any points for Volan detonating after he is dead.
- FIXED – Goyo’s Volcan fire AOE sometimes displaced when his Volcan is destroyed by an explosive.
- FIXED – Goyo’s Volcan shield can trigger and detonate if a Mira Black Mirror is deployed next to it.
- FIXED – Using Jackal’s Eyenox, older footprints are not visible for some players who reconnected.
- FIXED – Jackal can sometimes still scan if he is at the edge of Mute’s Jammer AOE.
- FIXED – Kali’s Lv-El can remain in the air after the barricade/wall is destroyed.
- FIXED – Lesion’s Gu Mines not deploying properly when thrown directly on holes in grating in Club House garage.
- FIXED – Gu Mine HUD FX can get desynced with actual damage after canceling the removal of a Gu mine.
- FIXED – Maverick can destroy hatches instantly using a specific set of actions.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjab doesn’t detonate if placed at a 90-degree angle at the EXT Vehicle Customs window on Border.
- FIXED – Nomad’s Airjab ejects 2 shells after use.
- FIXED – The magazines of the ARX200 clips through the weapon’s mag-well when reloading in first person POV.
- FIXED – Valkyrie can deploy her gadget inside knife block map assets.
- FIXED – Vigil receives a “Drone Deceived” bonus when forced out of his gadget by a Nomad Airjab.
- FIXED – Wamai can’t pick up his Mag-Net if thrown between some map assets.
- FIXED – Ying’s Candelas missing collision effect with other player models.
- FIXED – Ying’s Candela can’t be destroyed when captured by Wamai’s Mag-Net.
- FIXED – Studs on reinforced walls are not visibly destroyed after being broken by Zofia’s or Maverick’s gadgets.
- FIXED – Various Oregon rework map tweaks and fixes.
- FIXED – Various dynamic clipping/clipping issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various LOS/pixel peek issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various spawnkill exploits.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on maps.
- FIXED – Some lighting issues on maps.
- FIXED – Drones getting into places they should not be on various maps.
- FIXED – Gadget deployment inconsistencies on various map objects.
- FIXED – Floating gadgets after deployment on some map objects.
- FIXED – Various map assets have floating issues after the surface that they are on is destroyed.
- FIXED – Some map assets made of multiple parts that do not break all at once, the SFX is out of sync.
- FIXED – Various minor issues and inconsistencies with map assets.
- FIXED – Various collision issues with drones/Operators/gadgets across maps.
- FIXED – Various prop projectile destruction fixes on maps.
- FIXED – Some projectile gadgets will warp through specific props.
- FIXED – Players can vault on top of a shelf in 1F workshop of Border.
- FIXED – Players can reach the top of big rocks at EXT Cliffside woods of Chalet.
- FIXED – Attackers can plant the defuser inside the hand truck at B Arsenal Room of Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Bullets can penetrate the Pool table on Coastline.
- FIXED – 1F Toilet wall can be reinforced from a safe position in the bathroom on Consulate.
- FIXED – Metal skylight on Consulate rooftop is not blocking bullet penetration.
- FIXED – Missing collision for gadgets with the desk bars at 2F Hallway of Consulate.
- FIXED – Operators can throw gadgets outside during prep phase by destroying a hatch on Fortress.
- FIXED – Defuser can fall through the metal container in B1 Kayak when planted on top of the ammo box in Kanal.
- FIXED – Breaching charges placed on the floor of 2F Café of Theme Park destroy only one layer.
- FIXED – Defuser can be dropped OOB behind the truck on EXT Fuel Pumps of Outback.
- FIXED – Drones can scan enemy players without being seen through in 1F Nature Room in Outback.
- FIXED – Players can rappel through iron railings on EXT Roof of Yacht.
- FIXED – Operators receive damage through the foosball table if a nitro cell is placed on the other side of it.
- FIXED – TV screens white noise effect still present even when damaged.
- FIXED – Various spectator mode + caster HUD updates and improvements with the update.
- FIXED – Various Menu and HUB fixes.
- FIXED – Various cosmetic updates and fixes.
- FIXED – Purchasing items separately from a bundle does not mark the bundle as ‘Owned’ in the shop menu.
- FIXED – Some character’s models appear distorted/missing on the Player HUB while reconnecting to the internet.
- FIXED – Guns sometimes appear on-screen when picking up gadgets.
- FIXED – Several Ubisoft Club Rewards do not display notification after they are redeemed.
- FIXED – Booster timer not updating properly in the Player Hub.
- FIXED – Casters can see OOB on some areas of maps.
- FIXED – Terrorist Hunt map preferences are not applied on Online matches.
- FIXED – Players can get stuck in an infinite loading screen if a player stays in the skip cinematic screen.
- FIXED – Switching weapons while flashed can sometimes cause visual distortions.
- FIXED – Random + Recruit selection options are sometimes missing from the selection menu.
- FIXED – Chat messages typed in too quick succession will not always send.