Operation Steel Wave will be going live sometime later in June 2020. With that, players can expect a wide variety of changes coming towards Rainbow Six Siege including a rework of an old classic map – House, new gadgets, and obviously, some operator changes.
Rainbow Six Siege: Operator Changes in Operation Steel Wave
We will see how these changes will impact the gameplay in Siege as soon as they go live on test servers starting May 19, 2020. So, if you want to try out these updates including the new reworked of House, make sure to download Rainbow Six Siege test servers on your Uplay app:
- Clash’s SMG will switch from having a red dot to using the reflex’s green triangle.
- Removed the camera shake effect from from Yokai’s concussion effects.
- Length of concussion effect is no longer affected by movement. Now has a fixed duration of 10s and the intensity of the vision disruption stays fixed throughout the effect.
- Replaced the Deployable Shield with Impact Grenades.
- Increased base hp to 30 (from 5) for teammates revived by Finka’s Nanoboost. DBNO Players will stand up with 50 hp (30 from own base hp + 20 from Finka boost).
- Added LFP586 secondary to loadout.
- Reduced LV Explosive Lance’s fuse time to 1.5s (down from 2.5s).
- Improved CSRX 300 recoil through reduced weapon climb after each shot.
- Replaced P22 Mk5 with SPSMG9 in loadout.
- Added PR892 secondary weapon to loadout.
- Reduced damage taken when dashing through walls to 5 (down from 10).
- Bulletproof Camera replaced with new Proximity Alarm secondary gadget.
- Added angled grip option to Oryx’s MP5.
- Eliminated the mouse sensibility modifier from concussion effect of the Bosak sisters’ gadgets.
- Removed a Candela to bring it down to 3 (from 4 Candelas). – Changed for PC on 04-30-2020.