FIXING THE BUGS.
Since last week, many players are unhappy with how “The Lie” quest has turned out to be with the final part being bugged. Bungie has made it clear that they have identified the problem and now are working on a fix. Though, hotfix 184.108.40.206 released today in Destiny 2 won’t fix this bug in The Lie quest. Below, you can see the complete patch notes for this hotfix.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Titan exotic Wormgod Caress which was allowing for upkeep of the Burning Fists stacking melee buff far beyond it’s intended duration.
- Fixed an issue with Warlock exotic Winter’s Guile which was allowing for upkeep of the Warlord’s Sigil stacking melee buff far beyond it’s intended duration.
- Fixed an issue where players could earn a Sentinel Super within 10 seconds using the Grasp of the Warmind carry object.
- Players can no longer melee while holding on to the Grasp of the Warmind carry object.
- Fixed an issue where the additional Clan Bounty unlocked from reaching Clan rank 6 was not being made available from Hawthorne
- Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Small Fireteam XP Boost from the Season Pass to apply the wrong XP Boost.
Bungie will soon be revealing their plans for the fall 2020 expansion for Destiny 2. It’s pretty clear at this point that the Darkness is indeed headed our way. What are your expectations from the fall expansion in Destiny 2? Let us know in the comments!
Destiny was released on September 9, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Destiny 2 was released on September 4, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in 2019 on Google Stadia.