Xur is the Santa Claus of Destiny universe. But unlike Santa Claus, Xur comes in every weekend on Friday and leaves on the next weekly reset on Tuesday. Last week, Xur brought Telesto, Aeon Swift, Lion Rampant, and Ophidian Aspect. Today, we are going to talk about where is Xur, Agent of the Nine, on August 7, 2020, and which exotic weapons and armor pieces you can get from him this week.
Destiny 2: Where is Xur on August 7, 2020?
Xur can be found on the Barge, Nessus.
Xur Exotic Inventory
|Merciless||Fusion Rifle||29 Legendary Shards|
|Genimi Jester||Hunter Leg Armor||23 Legendary Shards|
|Peregrine Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||23 Legendary Shards|
|Nezarec’s Sin||Warlock Helmet||23 Legendary Shards|
- Destiny 2: All 25 Calcified Light Fragments Location Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Acquire And Complete The Ruinous Effigy Exotic Catalyst Guide
- New ‘Destiny 2’ Beyond Light Leak: Vault Of Glass From Nessus
- Conserve Momentum: Non-lethal hits with projectiles make this weapon charge faster until its wielder gets a kill.
- Impetus: Reloading immediately after a kill increases weapon damage for a short time.
- Misdirection: Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radar.
- Peregrine Strike: All shoulder charge abilities (Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash) deal bonus damage when activated in the air.
- Abyssal Extractors: Void-damage kills increase ability energy recharge rate.
Destiny was released on September 9, 2014, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. Destiny 2 was released on September 4, 2017, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It was released later in 2019 on Google Stadia.